CBD Hemp Oil How to Get the Best Value
The three big things most people weren’t aware of were:
(Actually, Number 3 is almost as big as the Discovery of CBD Hemp Oil it’s the next Giant Step in Hemp Oil)
- Not all CBD is created Equal – A study showed over 70% of all CBD didn’t contain the amount of CBD on the label. However, there is a way to make sure what is on the label is what’s in the bottle. (see below)
- Did you know Normal High Quality CBD Oil is only Absorbed at Around 6 -7% by your body, that means up to 93% of the health benefits are not getting to you. However, there is a solution to you getting much more of these missing benefits. (See below)
- Almost nobody knows about this one – this is big. Many experts believe CBDA will be talked about more 3 years from now than CBD. CBDA provides more anti-inflammatory pain relief than regular CBD oil. The reason it’s not talked about is that in the normal extraction process of processing CBD Oil from Hemp the CBDA is largely destroyed.
CBDA is the acid form of CBD and is much more water soluble than CBD, which is why it is much more effective. However, I know of an exclusive process – product that is able to extract the Cannabinoids from the Hemp and it retains over 65% of the CBDA that was in the hemp originally. Plus it retains much more of the CBD also. Companies haven’t come up with a way to extract the CBDA from the hemp so their product doesn’t contain any. You’re not going to talk about something that you can’t provide in your product. However, if you’re interested I can point you to this superior product with CBDA.
Now, let me cut straight to the point CBD Oil is like every other product on the market. People want the best product at the best value. Click Here!
I Never Would Have Guessed This
Not all CBD is created Equal – A study showed over 70% of all CBD didn’t contain the amount of CBD on the label. So how do you make sure you get what you paid for. You want to make sure they meet the following criteria:
- They are manufactured in the USA in a registered GMP, cruelty-free facility. That means they use only the best, highest quality, purest Organic Hemp and they use cold processing as any high heat processing reduces the potency of the CBD.
- CBD Oil is made from NON-GMO, PESTICIDE FREE, CO2 Extracted Hemp Oil using only organic ingredients.
- The best CBD Oil is a combination of both the CBD Isolate (or Extract) along with the Full Spectrum Whole Plant Hemp Oil. This gives a much higher potency of CBD Oil while maintaining over 120 other cannabinoids, all of which have additional healing benefits. There are actually more than 400 phytonutrients that exist in hemp plants. The extraction technology should extract all of these nutrients, without using any heat or harmful solvents.
Therapeutic Uses For Pure Hemp CBD – Supports healthy blood sugar levels, promotes healthy energy, relieves anxiety, aids in digestion, supports optimal immune function, and the regeneration of healthy cells, and promotes a sense of serenity and overall well-being.
Anti-Aging Uses For Pure Hemp CBD – Promotes more youthful skin, provides hydration, enhances radiance, lessens age lines as well as the appearance of age spots.
The Endocannabinoid System
CBD or cannabidiol is the main active compound in hemp, and unlike THC, it is not psychoactive, so it doesn’t make people high. Inside the human body, there’s something called the endocannabinoid system, with receptors spread throughout the brain and body. When these receptors are activated, they enable two-way communication between body systems; something previously thought to be impossible.
The History of Hemp
Hemp has a very vast history that cannot go unnoticed. We are very excited to be at the forefront of what we believe is the most valuable commodity to mankind.
Every major civilization in history has recognized hemp as #1 on its list of important plants. The ancient Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Persians, Greeks and Romans all revered hemp. Now modern science is validating what the ancients all knew – and uncovering exciting new discoveries about hemp.
Hemp History and Hemp Facts:
- First American Flag was made from Hemp
- George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both grew Hemp
- Ben Franklin made Hemp paper
- The Declaration of Independence was drafted on Hemp
- Hemp was used as a rope for ships, and it was a required crop in the American colonies
- Hemp has been grown for the last 12,000 years
- Hemp was used as money in the 1800s
- Not growing Hemp was grounds for jail time
- Over 25,000 products can be made with Hemp
Information on the Hemp – Cannabis Industry:
Forbes Magazine has stated the CBD market will become the next billion dollar industry, growing by more than 700% in just the next couple of years. The Cannabis industry is projected to be at 50 billion by 2026.